Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Here are some of the conditions a good friend should fulfill.
Do you agree?
What about you?
Who is your best friend?
Is your best friend a boy or a girl?
Are you similar or different to each other?
Describe your best friend establishing comparisons between both of you.
- Divide your description in paragraphs:
1. Introduction of your friend.
2. Physical description and comparison.
3. Psychological description and comparison.
- Use comparatives and superlatives.
- Join sentences with connectors: however, besides, moreover, nevertheless, I think, in my opinion, from my point of view...